Power Electrical Co.
was incorporated in the year 1993 by Mr. Pradeep Goyal
, our CEO and Managing Director. His extensive experience and ample technical knowledge of the electrical field has helped us tremendously in garnering a huge clientele.
- The world is changing all around us. To continue to thrive as a business, we must look ahead, understand the trends and forces that will shape our business in the future and thus swiftly and steadily prepare ourselves to deliver even more.
- CompanyÃ¢€™s reputation is built upon its core values of Quality and Excellence.
- The companyÃ¢€™s success comes with strong foundation of hard work, dedication and ethical practices.
- Incorporating latest technology in our businesses, we are proud to produce and deliver the best for our customers.
- The indoor/outdoor type Electrical & Control panel boards are fabricated out of totally enclosed 14/16 SWG (2mm/1.6mm) CRC sheet.
- Modularly constructed, our entire range of is dust and pest-proof. It is gasketed with neoprene rubber lining free standing. It is suitable floor mounting systems..
- The bus bars are generally of aluminium or copper as per requirement.
- The bus bars are insulated with heat shrinkable PVC sleeve.
- The Bus bars are supported by non-hygroscopic insulation material.
- Operated from front, all switches and MCCB are interlocked to hinged doors for safety. Pad locking & interlocking arrangements are available on request
- Control wiring is done with proper lugs, ferruling & Sleeving by 1.5/2.5 sq. mm flexible copper wire of insulation level 660/1100 volts grade
- Alkali and Polycarbonate sheets for additional safety purposes
Our company is very particular about complying with international quality management systems. Therefore, we have acquired an ISO 9001 Certification that is testimony of our excellent manufacturing process. We have become C.P.R.I. Approved. We have achieved the honours through our Quality-testing that comprise of carrying out Megger Test, High Voltage Test, and Continuity Test.